The Perfectionist Trader

First just wanted to say thanks to everyone who DM'd me blog topics - I've written them all down & will be answering all questions in a future post - todays post will be a more generalized topic of something I've wanted to discuss for a while, and was reminded of the other day by one of the traders in my group. I'm thinking of compiling topic suggestions for a little while and turning it into a bit of a Q&A style post soon - so if you've got anything you want me to discuss - send it over! Tweet at me.

This post today is for anyone who trades on a daily basis.

Perfectionism & how it relates to a day trader. I got this idea from one of my traders last week. It was from a guy whom I've been trading side by side with for about 8 months now & speak to daily, and who I know for a fact to be a knowledgable and solid trader. After a very good month followed by a rough few days, he sent me a message and said to me "Dante, I had a few moments over the weekend where I started to doubt if I actually knew how to trade or not. If the last month was just luck maybe." And I immediately squashed that bug with a few comments in reply. I wanted to elaborate on those here today for anyone who may be doubting themselves or their abilities as a trader and judging themselves by win rate, current profit margin, or any other numerical statistic like that that may be lower than you'd like.

My initial advice regarding a focus on numbers to you is this: Stop. You'll drive yourself nuts looking for the "golden strategy" that yields a never ending supply of consistent winning trades. You are chasing a unicorn.  Strategies need constant updating and revision, as the market too is always changing. Just as the market cycles through phases, so will your trading profitability and performance. It's natural, it happens to everyone, and it's part of the game. Accept that now, and don't get discouraged in the "correction" periods of your journey, just as you should not get too high during the good times.

"Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart."

One of the biggest focuses I see people worrying about is win rate. They want to have a super high win rate, they think the only way to build their small account is to be profitable on an extremely high number of trades in order to grow. This in turn causes them to fight with losing trades, in an effort to create more winners, since they (incorrectly) think that is the answer to success. It's NOT true. It's just not, plain and simple. So if you're focus is on "Oh I have this system thats supposed to yield a 70% win rate but I'm only winning 37%, whats wrong with this or that, how I can bring it up or do this better, cut that out, trade more, trade less" etc etc etc - my head spins when I hear people come to me with that stuff. Trading is simple. Don't overcomplicate things, or you'll go down a  never ending black hole of nothingness until you eventually get overwhelmed & discouraged and quit. 

If you find you're a numbers person like that & drive yourself mad worrying about your stats - I encourage you to take a step back and just relax. Stats are good to know - they help guide you to know WHAT to trade, which I talk about here - but don't make them the end all be all of determining your ability as a trader or let them discourage you. You can make plenty of money as a day trader by being right only 50% of the time - or LESS even if you are managing your trades correctly. I'll give you two examples quickly.

1) The other day I had traded 3 names in the morning, all three of them were green for a period of time, and they all reversed on me, patience didn't pay. Fine, whatever. Happens. I had adjusted to breakeven stops on them all once they went green, and ended up cutting all three for small losses, so after the morning session I was about -350 on the day & 0/3, and as far as I was concerned, I traded GREAT.  Yes, I said I finished 0/3 on the morning with 3 red trades for -350 PnL, and I traded great. Huh? Some would call that an extremely frustrating morning, saying "oh I always have patience at the wrong time, nothing ever works out for me" and think negatively on it - OR you can see the positive side and say "Well I did everything according to plan and took no major losses. I had plans for all of those trades, none panned out, they reversed to flat/small red, and I cut them all for tiny losses. No problem. No stubborn adds, no blowups, just trades that didn't work. I can't force the market to pay me, I'll wait for the next one." Then STMP came along, I got a nice short on, let it work and closed that one +1900 or so, and I was done for the day. (I thought I saved the PnL for that day but I guess not - I can't find it.) But the point is a 25% win rate led me to a +1500 day. You can extrapolate that up or down to suit your trading size - but ultimately on a percentage basis it holds true for any trader of any account size.  If you are effectively managing your trades, you don't need to win a ton of them to make money. I can't stress that enough. So next time you get stubborn & start adding to a loser, remember that thought. Say "Well if I only need to win on half of my trades roughly or sometimes even less in order to make money...why am I about to fight this one?" If you've got a good answer to that, I'd love to hear it. You only need a few good trades a day to make your pay. Sometimes even just one.

The day you decide you're here to make money and not here because it's exciting and you like the rush and hope to hit it big, is the day you will start to make money.


2) I was doing an experiment in April where I recorded my PnL for every day and posted it. I finished the month +30K and I believe my win rate on all names was around 55%. You can calculate it out for yourself if you want the exact %win rate I forget it, but here are the links to my PnL for every day in April. 

http://dgtrading101.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-pnl-recap-week-2.html
http://dgtrading101.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-pnl-recap-week-3.html
http://dgtrading101.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-pnl-recap-week-4-forward-looking.html

So for being wrong about half the time in the entirety of April...I was able to close the month green at +30K, one of my best months to date. So I say it again...the next time you're fighting with a loser, try to remember that its OKAY to have the losers. Cut them QUICK and remember that you can be wrong fairly often, and still build a trading account. It is so important to understand that, and to take the pressure off yourself to turn everything into a winning trade. You don't need to be perfect and have a 90% win rate to be successful like most new guys think. All that does is influence you to try and force red trades to become green - and if you've ever done any trading at all, you know how that story ends.



"Perfect." Let's harp on that word for a little while, and rewind back to the title of this post: The Perfectionist Trader.

The perfectionist trader is a losing trader. He's a (or she's a, of course) trader who will struggle mightily, forever. He will have grey hair by 40 from stress, he'll constantly be complaining and never be happy or satisfied with his work or results and he'll never grow. If you are a perfectionist, then you need to focus your perfectionist energy on becoming the polar opposite of one. There is no place for that mindset in trading, you have to strive to become perfectly imperfect.

Two quotes on this topic I really like from Mark Minervini:

"We are not born natural traders; to the contrary... to become great you must learn to make unnatural responses become axiomatic and natural."

"As a stock trader, when you strip off what feels natural and learn to do what feels unnatural, you become supernatural"

I run into this a lot...anytime I'm talking with a new trader, I notice very similar characteristics they all seem to have. Chances are if you've been drawn to day trading, you're already a unique personality type individual to begin with. You've probably got a very entrepreneurial mindset & motive, which is great. You need that. However, along with the drive and passion of an entrepreneur comes a relenting pursuit of perfection....lets focus on that one. I hear so often "I'm a perfectionist...I just want everything I do to be perfect, to do it to the best of my ability, I won't stop until my trading is flawless." Is this something you've said or thought about yourself before? Probably. Well.....un-think it. Holding yourself to those standards will be your demise.

"Practice does NOT make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect. If you're practicing wrong, all you're doing is engraining bad habits." - Mark Minervini

Lets think about this logically for a minute and from a different angle perhaps. So your goal is to achieve perfection in trading. Fine. Now, as a retail trader, you have ZERO influence on price action and market direction. Zero. Well, as close to zero as possible, an extremely insignificant amount 99.9% of the time, we'll say. So it is safe to state that to us as retail traders, price action is an uncontrollable variable. Fair? Ok. Then: If you aim for perfection or close to it in your trading, you are telling me you are aiming to control the uncontrollable? I hope you have some special superpower you didn't tell us about, otherwise you're up a creek without a paddle. It's like saying "I know it's going to be sunny tomorrow, I'd bet on it." so you take the Vegas odds on Sunny, and then it's cloudy and rains, and you get annoyed and blame yourself and call yourself a failure. Does that make any sense? Does the weather that day really have any bearing on you or your skill level whatsoever in that situation? Of course not.
So lets tie this back into the win rate people: "I need %XX win rate to make money and be successful." You have NO control over whether or not the market pays you on any given day. None. All you can do is put yourself in high probability situations and hope to get paid, otherwise cut it and run away quickly "when it rains."

Do you see it differently now, and why I feel focusing on that stuff becomes an insignificant matter in the end?

You know the saying "All is fair in love and war"? Well it should be "All is fair in love and war...and trading." You can trade well all day, and still lose money. You can trade very poorly, and make money. You just never know what you're getting yourself into on ANY given trade..especially if you like to trade the high volatility momentum stocks like I do. You never know who's on the other side, and with what kind of bankroll. Respect them, run away from them when it's cloudy and rainy, and stick around to soak them in when it's sunny.

Don't worry about your win rate, and don't try to control uncontrollable variables....for obvious reasons. Just trade well. The rest will take care of itself.

Quickly back to the very beginning of the post when my buddy was questioning whether his really good month he just had was luck. My answer to him was Yes. Of course there is luck involved in trading to an extent, right place right time kind of deal. If the market decides to pay you on any given day, be grateful, and feel lucky! Many others could not say the same that day. While there is a luck component in trading, it's obviously not all luck - I'm just being blunt here to make a point. But anyone who tells you they've completely "mastered" trading - is telling you they've found a way to control the uncontrollable. Don't believe them.

Trading to me is not about win rate, but about your ability to consistently put yourself in high probability situations to get "lucky", and the ability to run away when that thesis is voided. 

The "ability to consistently put yourself in high probability situations" part of that statement is where the skill factor comes in which is an entirely different discussion, but at the end of the day, even once you're there, you're still not home free! The market still has to pay you...and you still have to get "lucky" or "fortunate" we'll call it, in the end. You've done all the preparation and execution you can by this point - the rest is out of your control. So if it goes red..don't try to CONTROL it and turn it green, just react and cut it like you're supposed to. Price action is never wrong & reigns supreme - not your ego.



Some closing thoughts:

In my experience, 99% of trading success is just learning how to stay out of trouble. It really is. Thats another way of saying Risk Management reigns supreme. 

And I truly do believe that. People so often try to overcomplicate a game that inherently is not very complicated at all when you break it down to the core aspects that separate successful day traders from unsuccessful ones. Everybody knows what support and resistance areas looks like, what a trend line is, what a double bottom or head and shoulders pattern looks like, etc...it's not very difficult to understand the basic technicals of a stock chart. The difficult part comes in on the mental side, which I believe is FAR more important, and very under appreciated and overlooked. Everybody is focused on "studying" and setups and so on, when in reality they should probably be studying themselves and reading about trading psychology instead and the weak links in their mental game, which are highly likely the root cause of whatever issue is holding them back from success and profitability.

I hope this puts some trading struggles into perspective & how to start combating them - if you're thinking "I can't do this" or "I'm not a good enough trader," you're wrong...there's just a gap in your mental game and your ability to consistently avoid blow ups and bad trades. My next blog post is going to focus more specifically on those common "gaps" in a traders mental game that cause issues, figuring out which ones you have, and how to fix them - so keep an eye out for that.

As always, feel free to contact me at dvg3289@gmail.com with any quick general trading questions
or broker questions. I've used IB, E-Trade, SpeedTrader & SureTrader, and I am familiar with 
CenterPoint, TradeStation and TD/ToS. Outside of those, I probably won't be able to answer your question. 

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

See you out there.

Dante








Comments

  1. Just plain awesome. I'm looking forward to the next post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178






      Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

      Delete
    2. Hi, I just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking Mr Frank. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $5,000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email : mrfrankblankatmcard@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Bitcoin investment has changed my life because I invested my bitcoin with totalinvestment . He is a professional trader and he helps me trade my bitcoin and he can also help you. My first investment with totalivestment , I profited up to $20000 with my investment of $800 in 5 days, Looking into this week as well, what have you planned to achieve? Why don't participate on this on going investment now and earn more money today if you are interested kindly contact totalinvestment via Email;totalinvestmentplatform@gmail.com  https://www.facebook.com/101745678391674 ;   
      WhatsApp:-+1(646)481-0376   

      Delete
    4. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {globalatmcardhackingservices@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: globalatmcardhackingservices@gmail.com or whatsApp +1 3018875071

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

      UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. This makes a perfect trader to trade in a manner to change the frequency and makes a perfect trading setup.


    Commodity Trading Tips
    Nifty Future Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Stop Being a Perfectionist well done.
    How to Stop Being a Perfectionist

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing such valuable and helpful information, tips and knowledge. This gives me more insights on this. I would love to see more updates from you.

    Shares to Buy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Practice does NOT make perfect, loved this quote and your post it is very encouraging. Psychology plays a big role in forex trading success, the reason most traders fail is they think trading is some easy money making scheme, they forget all the factors and go blindly they result they lose. To avoid all this I have tried forex trading signals service because I was unaware about this profession. So it helped me a lot now I am learning and earning both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic information help you to trade in the right direction so make sure you never miss a trading opportunity by checking them on a regular basis.To get more updates on Singapore Stocks Watch and best Singapore Stocks Tips, Click here SGX Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Invest less and gain more through the best platform for Forex trading in India.The medium you need to achieve your ultimate goal in Forex trading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Learn Forex and boost your earnings through Forex trading in India online classes conducted under the training of Mr.Tamil, expertised for 10+ years in forex trading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog ... For more information about Forex Trading in India forex trading in India

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great blog posty
    for more trade realated tips
    visit
    Mcx tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the post. Need to know get more knowledge and skill about the Share Market Training in Mumbai for the strong and better future.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting post and it is very useful for the beginners of the investors. To make strong in your skills on the share market stock market courses in Delhi for the bright future and this place helps to develop our knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice blog to gain trading skills, Thanks for sharing such a useful content Forex trading tips

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing this useful article. Well described with useful information.

    Thanks again.
    - Trading school

    - how to invest in stocks


    - trading academy online

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this useful article. I have learnt a lot of things.
    If you need
    Perth Wedding Photographer

    Margaret River Wedding Photographer

    Paris Pre Wedding Photographer
    Contact BenYew.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot for this wonderful information really valuable information.


    Learn Trade Skills

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Guys!! I'm Brenda I live in Ohio,USA. My husband and I are here to testify about how we used Dickson harry BLANK ATM CARD to make money and also have our own business today. Get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. The blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we have enough money for our family and business. The card can withdraw maximum of $5,000 daily. We got it from him last week and now we have withdrawn about $120,000 for free,though it's illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced.Dickson sent the card through DHL and we got it in three days. We are happy and grateful to Dickson because he changed our story all of a sudden. It also has a technique that makes it

    impossible for the CCTV to detect you. The card works in all countries that is the good news email him now on dicksonharryblankatmharckers@gmail.com .....

    ReplyDelete


  22. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW
    UNLIMITED CASH
    This is the happiest moment of my life having no longer to worry about paying bills as i have been settled for life. A lot has been said about atm hacking and blank card for cash withdrawal but it all seemed like a myth to me until i eventually lost my job few months back and the world seemed to be moving backwards. I went online in search of jobs and means to an end and there i found comments about blankatmdeliveryxpress and how they deliver this card in less than 7 days with no risk involved and a far much lesser price compared to what the card itself can give you, i then made contact and purchase one from them with almost my last dollars I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card contact them via email :blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com
    Don't mail them if you not really ready for this card is gonna cost you money to buy the card note that,they offer card to firms, orphans,individual and business personnels mail them immediately .

    ReplyDelete

  23. BLANK ATM CARD

    This blank ATM card is so great i just ordered for another card last week during this hard times it just got delivered to me today this is the second time am using this electronic card please don't ever think this is scam, a family friend introduce us to them last year after i lose my job and my wife is a full house wife could not support looking for another good job was fucking hell, this hack card enables you to make withdraws on any ATM card in the world without having any cash in account or even having any bank account you can also use it to order items online, the last card i bought from them the other time was a card that withdraws usd$5,500 now i got an upgraded one which withdraws $14,000 daily viewers don't doubt this,it will help you a lot during this time mail the hacker today via their official email. blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com
    You won't never regret it works in all the state here in USA stay safe and all part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  24. BECOME RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARDHave you Ever heard of the Blank ATM card capable of making cash withdrawal without being track or harm? BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY TO START BUSINESS..Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of already programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get this BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from anywhere in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. There is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,And its transaction can'tGet yours now and provide for your families, make your kids happy by providing for all their needs.make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via Email: (freeblankatmcards@gmail.com) or whatsapp our head office in USA on,( +15162316120 )WITHDREW $5,500 EVERY DAY CARD COST $250USDWITHDREW $10,000 EVERY DAY CARD COST $350USDWITHDREW $20,000 EVERY DAY CARD COST $450USDWITHDREW $30,000 EVERY DAY CARD COST $550USDWITHDREW $40,000 EVERY DAY CARD COST $650USDWITHDRAW $50,000 EVERY DAY CARD COST $750USD

    ReplyDelete
  25. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


    I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW
    UNLIMITED CASH
    This is the happiest moment of my life having no longer to worry about paying bills as i have been settled for life. A lot has been said about atm hacking and blank card for cash withdrawal but it all seemed like a myth to me until i eventually lost my job few months back and the world seemed to be moving backwards. I went online in search of jobs and means to an end and there i found comments about blankatmdeliveryxpress and how they deliver this card in less than 7 days with no risk involved and a far much lesser price compared to what the card itself can give you, i then made contact and purchase one from them with almost my last dollars I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card contact them via email :blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com
    Don't mail them if you not really ready for this card is gonna cost you money to buy the card note that,they offer card to firms, orphans,individual and business personnels mail them immediately .

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732. for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card. We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $1000, $2000, $3000, $4000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732.

    ReplyDelete


  28. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732 for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card.
    We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order. Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome. DO NOT BE TROUBLED ANYMORE. you’re at the right place. Nothing like having trustworthy Hackers. have you lost money before or bitcoins and you are looking for a hacker to get your money back? You should contact us right away. It's very affordable and we give guarantees to our clients. Our hacking services are as follows:
    -Hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _Western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _Criminal records deletion_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking... and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
    Email: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com

    Whatsapp: +1-(781)-656-7138.

    WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO HIRE A HACKER:
    There are so many Reasons why people need to hire a hacker, It might be to Hack a Websites to deface information's, retrieve information, edit information or give you admin access.
    • Some people might need us To Hack Their Target Smartphone so that they could get access to all activities on the phone like , text messages , call logs , Social media Apps and other information's
    • Some might need to Hack a Facebook , Gmail, Instagram , twitter and other social media Accounts,
    • Also Some Individuals might want to Track someone else's Location probably for investigation cases
    • Some might need Us to Hack into the Court's Database to Clear criminal records.
    • However, Some People Might Have Lost So Much Funds With BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS or BTC MINING and wish to Recover Their Funds
    • All these Are what we can get Done Asap With The Help Of Our Root HackTools, Special HackTools and Our Technical Hacking Strategies Which Surpasses All Other Hackers.

    ★ OUR SPECIAL SERVICES WE OFFER ARE:
    * RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON SCAM INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS TRADING & ALL TYPES OF INVESTMENT SCAMS.
    * Credit Cards Loading ( USA Only )
    * BANK Account Loading (USA Banks Only)

    ★ You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do All★
    Whatsapp: +1-(781)-656-7138.

    ★ CONTACTS:
    * For Binary Options Recovery, Feel free to contact us via Email: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com for a wonderful job well done, Stay Safe.

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  31. My ex ruined me broke due to his incessant extravagant spending , I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a loan company and I was told that they can't lend me loan . I was devastated, that's put me into a lot of debt. I looked online and came across Mr Oscar White of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com , I hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my debt was paid in 4 working days from Oscar White blank atm card which i used to withdraw money untraceable and shop online with the blank atm card . I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much to get the card and today have made up to $50,000.I implore you to contact him on how to get yours and because rich like me @ oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310.No doubt he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!

    ReplyDelete
  32. HOW I GO MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023

    Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Justin Riley Johnson, I am from Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do you need an urgent loan of any kind? Loans to liquidate debts or need to loan to improve your business have you been rejected by any other banks and financial institutions? Do you need a loan or a mortgage? This is the place to look, we are here to solve all your financial problems. We borrow money for the public. Need financial help with a bad credit in need of money. To pay for a commercial investment at a reasonable rate of 3%, let me use this method to inform you that we are providing reliable and helpful assistance and we will be ready to lend you. Contact us today by email: daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 And whatsapp: +1 (315) 640-3560

    NEED A LOAN?
    Ask Me.

    ReplyDelete
  34. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN???
    INSTANT AFFORDABLE PERSONAL/BUSINESS/HOME/INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US TODAY VIA Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, Do you need an urgent loan to support your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan Company. We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 2% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, we shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to people all over the globe, we offer easy Personal loans,Commercial/business loan, Car Loan Leasing/equipment finance, Debt consolidation loan, Home loan, ETC with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need of a loan do contact us via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
    ®Capital Managements Inc™ 2021.
    Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
    +1 (985)-465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
    I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

    Thank You and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your
    fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    Visit this website to learn more about ForexSignals In Depth Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello,am happy to share my experience so far in trading binary options
    have been losing and finding it difficult to make profit in trading for long until i meet [Cbase Crypto] they helped me and gave me the right strategy and winning signals to trade and now i can make a profit of 12,000USD weekly through their amazing masterclass strategy feel free to reach out to them via website link-(www.cbasecrypto.online).

    ReplyDelete
  38. Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Elizabeth Maxwell. I am here to share with you about Mr OSCAR WHITE new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy woman with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE)and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $15,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not trace you, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers Below:

    email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    whats-app +1(513)-299-8247.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello my name is favour Johnson from south African married with three kids Mary joy and rose lost my husband four years ago. Since then things have become hard for me and my children even to eat was a problem because they have no money to buy food stuff and to pay my children's school fees. April 12 2017 a friend of my gave me contact of agent Williams that help her on blank ATM card that make her to be rich now and she said the card can be use in any bank without trace so are contact the man and him ask me to send my bank details which him we use for the ATM card which are did and are send it in two days him contact me back and said my ATM card is ready and are pay some money to the DHM that send the card to me in South African in three days of it are got my ATM card and my code which are can use to we draw money in any bank now me and my family are now living better now are want to thank agent Williams by telling him thank you and may God reward you for your good work tool ward our life you can contact on his email (internationalhackingcompany@gmail.com) you can also contact him on +17068042665.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  42. BECOME SMART AND GET RICH IN LESS THAN THREE DAYS...THIS IS NOT A JOKE
    withdraw $5000 dollars in one day with this card
    i want everyone to be rich like me,i want everyone to partake on this new trick called programmed blank ATM card,i got a card from this hacking company that is why i am sharing the good news to the world,BLANK ATM CARDS ARE REAL, thank you. brainhackers@aol.com
    website https://expertatmhackersrealmachineshackers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Elizabeth Maxwell. I am here to share with you about Mr OSCAR WHITE new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy woman with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE)and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $15,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not trace you, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ,whats-app +1(209)-643-1515

    ReplyDelete
  44. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    I want to testify about Oscar White blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Oscar White hackers send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. ( oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card. I have use it to get 75,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 4,500 USD daily. Oscar White is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode.
    Email:oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com
    Text & Call or Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    ReplyDelete
  45. Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: jimleehacker07@gmail.com or Whats App: +1 (503) 278-0569 for you to get your own Programmed Card today

    ReplyDelete
  46. this is unbelievable, it is my first time to be carried away by such a high profile article, I will immediately contact you directly and also to take the advantage to share some latest information about EMPLOYMENT VISA

    ReplyDelete
  47. HOW I MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH $1,000 VIA BITCOIN TRADING EXPERT

    It's been more than a month of constant happy returns from all the investments I have made with David Benjamin. My first investment of $1,000 got me $9,300 in an amazing few days. I saw a few reviews and decided to add mine to inspire someone to make that right decision to invest and trust this expert trader with skills and enhanced software to navigate the market. Contact on davidbenjaminexptrader@outlook.com or on WhatsApp +1 408 500 0775

    ReplyDelete
  48. HOW I MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH $1,000 VIA BITCOIN TRADING EXPERT
    It's been more than a month of constant happy returns from all the investments I have made with David Benjamin after a saw a review on Quora. My first investment of $1,000 got me $9,300 in an amazing few days. I saw a few reviews on here and decided to add mine to guide and inspire someone to make that right decision to invest and trust this expert trader with skills and enhanced software to navigate the market. Contact on davidbenjaminexptrader@outlook.com or on WhatsApp +1 408 500 0775

    ReplyDelete
  49. I was searching for a loan to sort out my bills & debts, then I saw comments about a programmed cloned ATM card that can be used to hack and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted at first but just decided to give it a try by contacting them via:{officialblankatmservice@gmail.com} and they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work after the agent left. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact this email if you want to get rich with this email : officialblankatmservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. CryptoCurrency RecoveryMasters:

    If you need any genuine hacker and you want to be prevented from the so called scammers who rip people of their money, RecoveryMasters got you covered, He's a secured Hacker from USA who deal with cyber issues of all kind, such as WhatsApp hack, Facebook hack, gmail hack, mobile phone hack, accounts hack, erase criminal records, websites hack, Bitcoin Trade, and other hack relating to cyber issues.
    Visite RecoveryMasters or Contact them on
    Email: (Recoverymasters@email.cz)
    whatsapp +1(551) 202-23-35
    Don't forget to say Victoria perks Recommended you

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello everyone i'm Cliff by name I never imagined it would have been possible to recover my bitcoins.. RECOVER YOUR STOLEN BITCOIN OR MONEY LOST TO SCAMMERS WITH A LEGIT RECOVERY EXPERT: Have you ever been a victim of online scam? or have you lost your money to fake hackers online? I implore you to contact this trustworthy hacker and recovery expert by name smartlucasrecovery@gmail.com. I was a victim of fake people posing as binary options and bitcoin investors, I lost a sum of $4,000 and 2BTC from my bitcoin wallet to these fake brokers.It took a while before I realized they were scams and this really hurt me. Then an in-law of mine heard about it and recommended me to a specialist with the address smartlucasrecovery@gmail.com ... or what'sapp ((+4915214137658)),. He helped me recover my lost bitcoin in less than 48hrs and the scammers were caught and made to pay for what they did to me. If you have lost any amount to online scammers and you’re seeking to recover loss from wallet hackers, fake hackers, online dating scams, btc wallet hack, recovery of lost funds from fake binary investors or any online scam. Reach out to smartlucasrecovery@gmail.com or what'sapp ((+4915214137658)), with the best service to help you, and you will be so glad you did so, best believe recovery expert referral

    ReplyDelete
  52. The 'Perfect Trader' is a game-changer, especially for algo trading in forex. The user-friendly interface and robust algorithms make it an ideal choice for traders seeking efficiency and precision. A remarkable tool for navigating the dynamic world of forex with confidence and success.
    Visit our website for more information - https://limitless-trading.com/expert-advisors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Michail Shadkin Theories of Opening Range and Intraday Relativity

Pandora's Box